The Company of Spirits: A Tale of Reincarnation and Past Lives

To solve a personal problem, I helped a client again the moment of conception, because she lay there feeling the root of the problem.

It turned out, she had her current family selected from a large need for heat ... as where they came from was kept very cold and dark.

Since childhood she had not been able to stand the cold. And since the problem they wanted to work had in fact been triggered, it was colder than ever.

I felt the cold itself, my legs creeps in the rehearsal room. This was no ordinary cold. It was an energetic cold.


We decided to see what the cold and dark place, was because the chances were it was connected required at an earlier life, healing and release. And sure enough, as we went into the meeting, my client put it, or rather he, because in this life she was a young man who found himself in the bitter cold of the Russian winter.


It was the second world war, and the man was a soldier, tramping around in the terrible cold, and there was nothing but snow around for miles and miles. He and his comrades slept in the snow, they drank snow, they ate snow, because there was no food left. (Now my clients clear why in this life, she had always hated the snow. No white Christmas for them, thank you very much!)

We have had about the young man she was white and he proved to be one of the young German boy, worked out more. He was sixteen, a blue-eyed, blond farm boy, an easy-going boy, a little naive, because he probably never been further from home than the nearest small village. Life was good. His family was warm and loving.

Life was simple, they had no TV, no phone. So when he was drafted, he initially thought it might be an adventure. It might be fun to tramp around with the other guys. It would be a minor nuisance at worst, something to do and then quickly back to a normal life on the farm. But it was not end this way.

His father knew that. He would not talk about it. His mother believed and was sad. But she would not talk about it either. She grabbed his suitcase and kissed him goodbye. When he felt her sadness, her unspoken thought, he began to realize this was not going to be a fun trip. But he could not get back. It was unspoken, but everyone knew. Once you have moved in, you could not refuse. Or they could come after your family.

When his company ended up in the bleak Russian winter they were all starving. They marched through endless fields of snow, and so he marched, he felt less and less. Marching numb his feelings. His emotions were also of the horrors of war was stunned. He had his true self hidden away deep inside, so that less and less, not to have to feel the horror of the atrocities that were committed around him, and he had to be in the name of duty to commit.

When he died, he did not even notice. None of them. He went and smaller and smaller until he went into a cold nothingness.

We helped clear the young man that his body was in fact dead. He warms up a little at the thought of going home, but it turned out that he was afraid. Afraid to take the horrors of home to this warm and loving place that was almost like heaven in his mind. He was also ashamed of everything he had been forced to do.

He proved to be a Catholic, and so we took him to a small chapel to pray. He pulled his military cloak, and with him he took the identity of the soldier. Now he was a young man in a soldier clothes again. There was light and heat in the chapel, and he began to feel better and better, ready to go home. It was time to complete the session. The work seemed done.

We talked about the session before my client went home and I said to her. "I felt sorry for his comrades, still marching through the snow, not knowing that they were dead, poor fellow During the session, I had felt my duty to say loudly: 'Companyyyyyy, stop "and, over and above its current state, to help them!. "But that was not the scope of the meeting, so I let it be.

But they had not.

This afternoon, I I could not explain a pain in my neck and shoulders developed. I had nothing to tear my muscles did. But it was getting harder by the hour and pulled on my mind until I had to feel in it. I signed up with muscle testing and sure enough: This was no ordinary muscle pain. I had made on some energy in my client session. Not from her previous life. But by his comrades. You were with me. All of them.

I laughed when I realized. I had unknowingly they called me! When I said 'Company, halt' a joke she had heard apparently and obeyed.

Now these young boys were in a terrible state, nor deaf, hungry, and are used in a trance-like state and to the following contracts.

But I suspect it was more than that. I know I have a leader of armies and renegades, a warrior in the lives of many people, even though you might not guess it by looking at me. And to appeal warrior of all time strongly my sense of compassion. Maybe a part of me still feels subconsciously compelled to help them.

I asked for help from Archangel Michael, the Archangel of warriors and gathered the men to talk to them. I told them they were free, and asked their families and the angels come to them (of course they were probably waiting all the time). I freed them. And they went. It was so easy.

It was a little extra work, but I am grateful that I got to help the guys move on so simple a manner. I'm sure they are relieved to be home, warm and cozy!

Thank you for coming in Alternative Treatment Reviews and read the article about: The Company of Spirits: A Tale of Reincarnation and Past Lives, help us to Shared this article. hopefully useful to us all.

Related Post